Sunday, August 06, 2017

Donations for Cintamani Light Grid projects

As you may aware already, there are lots of Lightworkers, including myself, who have been doing lots of works behind the scene to build the Cintamani Light Grid around the world, which will serve as a very important energy conduit at the beginning of The Event.

http://recreatingbalance1.blogspot.co.uk/2017/01/cintamani-grid-extension.html

Although I am able to fully support my part in the project financially and physically, I think it would be a good idea if I can receive more financial support from others, so that we together can help to complete the grid more quickly and hence speed up the process of the planetary liberation.

Here is the PayPal link to my account:

paypal.me/theeventhub2015

All the money received will be used on Cintamani Grid projects by myself or other Lightworkers who are keen to help burying Cintamani Stones around the world but do not have enough money to do so.

Victory of the Light!

No comments:

Post a Comment